Pre-registration is no longer required to join us in-person on Sunday mornings. We can’t wait to see you this week!
For parents —
- Pre-registration is no longer required for kids attending Sunday morning Kids Ministry!
- On appropriate weather days, we will be outside. Please have your kids dressed for the weather.
- It is the responsibility of parents and caregivers to assess their kids prior to arriving to church. Kids should show no symptoms within 24 hours of arriving at church.
Pick up and drop off:
- Kids will be dismissed during our community time (a few minutes into the start of the service). Parents will go with their kids and sign them into their Kids Ministry classes.
- Parents will pick up their kids after the service ends (there will be a reminder on screen when it’s time) and will need to sign their kids out of their Kids Ministry classes.
- Junior High students do not need to be signed in/out of Rush.
- Nursery (ages 0-2.5) — Staff Room
- Early Years (ages 2.5-5) — Music Room
- Kids Rock (SK-Grade 5) — Library
- Rush (Grades 6-8) — Upstairs Hallway or Outside